Total cost per person to attend a beginner Pilates class is €100.
This amount covers you for
• 1-2-1 screening visit with Adeline
• 8 beginner classes (40 mins)
• All equipment for your beginner class (including a proper Pilates mat)
• Car parking in the Medical Centre Carpark for your screening visit and for your 8 classes (subject to availability)
• Your beginner handout, written by Adeline specifically for her classes and recorded homework to help you to practice at home.
To book or make an enquiry, please click here
For information regarding repeating a beginners Pilates class for free please click here.
PLEASE NOTE: A receipt for all monies paid will be provided on request. There is an admin charge of €10 per receipt should you require a receipt after the class has finished.
Repeat BeginnersIf you are presently attending one of my beginner classes and want to repeat beginners after this series of classes finishes, you can repeat the beginner class as a “repeat beginner” for a discounted rate of €50, provided that there is space available. Repeat beginners are extra to 1st time beginners do not receive a 1-2-1 screening visit.
Those presently attending a class will have 1st refusal on repeat beginner spaces. If you are returning to the class after taking a break, you may not be offered a space up until the week the class starts.
If you wish to repeat my beginner class and have not attended for more than one year or if you have special requirements (incl but not limited to new back pain, post pregnancy) then the rate is €100 and you will receive a 1-2-1 appointment to discuss your special requirements.
Beginner discounted rates of €50 do not count towards the loyalty offer.
A receipt for all monies paid will be provided on request. There is an admin charge of €10 per receipt should you require a receipt after the class has finished.