NEXT COURSE IS ON SATURDAY 24/NOVEMBER/18 @9.30AM
Next course in anticipated to be in February 2019
CONTACT ADELINE TO BOOK 087-2115150
There is no online payment system so please phone or text Adeline to book and arrange full payment before THURSDAY 7/NOVEMBER. Please note that the class is usually booked way ahead of this date. If you haven’t paid by this date then the space is automatically given to the next person on the waiting list.
- Paediatric first aid course is run by Irish Red Cross.
- Presentation including a talk plus practical demonstration and hands on practice of CPR + choking.
- Presentation last 3 hours usually on a Saturday morning from 9.30am to 12.30pm (dates are advertised on facebook.com/celbridgepilates and also by text if you are on my text list).
- Handout provided.
- Parking included.
- Babies/toddlers welcome but no food/drinks for older children please, baby bottles and breastfeeding are both fine.
- Minimum numbers required for course to go ahead.
|Attended classes with Adeline||Has not attended classes with Adeline|
|€25pp €45 for a couple Couple is only mum and dad attending with or without baby, it does not apply to friends or grandparents attending with one parent||€30pp €55 for a couple|
Payment required by cash to reserve spaces + spaces are strictly limited to ensure everyone gets hands on time. Visa cards incur a €2.50 surcharge per transaction. Please note that if you are unable to attend, refunds or transfers to a course later in the year are not available due to numbers being restricted.
May be appropriate to bring grandparent, childminder or babysitter.
Directions:Celbridge Medical Centre Main St, Celbridge, Co. Kildare http://goo.gl/maps/usqd8
Note this course does NOT come with certification that you may need if attending this course for work or for CPD. Therefore it is not possible to provide you with a certificate of completion or a certification of attendance as it is geared specifically towards what parents need to treat their own babies/children. If you need to attend a certified course please see this link: https://www.redcross.ie/firstaid/