NEXT COURSE IS ON SATURDAY 1/February/20 @9.30AM
Next course in anticipated to be in April/May
CONTACT ADELINE TO BOOK 087-2115150
Please text Adeline to book and arrange full payment before <Date on text message> to confirm your space. If you haven’t paid by this date then the space is automatically given to the next person on the waiting list.
- The Paediatric first aid course is run by Irish Red Cross.
- It is a presentation including a talk plus practical demonstration and hands on practice of CPR + choking.
- Presentation lasts about 3 hours usually on a Saturday morning from 9.30am to 12.30pm (dates are advertised on facebook.com/celbridgepilates and also by text if you are on my text list).
- Handout provided.
- Parking included.
- Babies/toddlers welcome but no food/drinks for older children please, baby bottles and breastfeeding are both fine.
- Minimum numbers required for course to go ahead.
|Attended classes with Adeline in the past 6 months||Has not attended classes with Adeline|
|€25pp €45 for a couple Couple is only mum and dad attending with or without baby, it does not apply to friends or grandparents attending with one parent||€30pp €55 for a couple|
Payment required by cash to reserve spaces + spaces are strictly limited to ensure everyone gets hands on time. Debit/Credit card bookings incur a surcharge of €2.50 per transaction, To pay by card, please contact Adeline.
Please note that if you are unable to attend, refunds or transfers to a course later in the year are not available due to numbers being restricted.
May be appropriate to bring grandparent, childminder or babysitter.
Directions:Celbridge Medical Centre Main St, Celbridge, Co. Kildare http://goo.gl/maps/usqd8
Note this course does NOT come with certification that you may need if attending this course for work or for CPD. Therefore it is not possible to provide you with a certificate of completion or a certification of attendance as it is geared specifically towards what parents need to treat their own babies/children. If you need to attend a certified course please see this. link: https://www.redcross.ie/firstaid/.
Also due to the number of vendors involved in running this class, it is not possible to issue receipts. if you need a receipt, then a class run by another provider may be more suitable to your needs.