- If you have attended the baby massage series with Adeline, dad and baby can attend a revision baby massage class that is held every month or two on either a Saturday or Sunday morning.
- We usually cover the legs and tummy massage (Incl special tummy massage) and the gentle movements. The rest of the class is spent discussing several topics relevant to the dads in the class, over a cuppa of course. There is usually no shortage of chat, hence the class being longer than the weekly class.
- Its a lovely class for dads to attend and the atmosphere is very relaxed and open like the weekly baby massage classes.
- Mums are not permitted into the class, If baby needs a breast feed during the class, this is facilitated in a separate room so that the dads class is not interrupted by a female presence (other than me of course!. 🙂
- Class lasts about 2.5 hours and usually the dads go for lunch in Maynooth after this class if they can, this is also a very enjoyable part of the class for the dads.
- Info about this class will be sent by text to the person (usually the mum) who has attended the baby massage class.
- Class is held in Maynooth. Cost is €20 to attend, payable in advance. I need 5 dads to run the class, specifically to facilitate open discussion and chat between the dads.
Quick links to contact Adeline
Booking for next Pilates classes
Pregnancy Pilates + Aqua classes
Baby Massage:Mon@12 in Celbridge + Thurs@10/10.30 in Maynooth
Baby Massage costs €100 for 5 * 2 hour classes. You can repeat Baby Massage for free if you attend one of my other Pilates classes. Full cost may be reclaimed from some Private Health Care Providers.